(541) 400-0449 cell phone
14 Oak Street
Hood River OR, 97031
Receive Email Alerts from Me
Managing Principal Broker
Rita is our very own local girl! Born and raised in the Columbia Gorge, Hood River is home. During her high school years, Rita was first introduced to real estate as an intern for a local real estate company. After graduating from Hood River Valley High School, Rita spent two years living abroad and traveling the beautiful countries of Iceland, Germany, Belgium and France. Upon her return from abroad, San Diego, California became home and for the next 11 years she enjoyed working in real estate along California’s Southern coastline from Del Mar to La Jolla.
After completing the Generalist Law Grad Program at University of San Diego, she moved back home to Hood River to raise her children and be close to her family. Rita joined the Copper West team in 2013, as the Transaction Manager and became Managing Broker in 2018. She has worked in real estate companies in Oregon, Florida, and California. "Watching people make one of the biggest decisions of their lives and seeing the excitement is an overwhelming experience," says Rita. Happy to be home and living life to the fullest, Rita, her husband and two children enjoy living the vibrant Hood River lifestyle. She enjoys spending time with her family, running, traveling, and exploring the Pacific Northwest.
Rita serves her community:
- Property Tax Appeals Board for Hood River County, Board Member
- Regional Multiple Listing Service Forms Committee in Portland, Committee Member
- Oregon Association of Realtors, Business Issues Committee, Committee Member
- Community Ed of Hood River Youth Football Board, Communication Director
- Community Ed of Hood River Youth Cheerleading, Head Coach
- Active in volunteering in her children's school
- Active in volunteering for community activities